- 1 How do I find my hunter ID number?
- 2 Can I print my pa hunting license online?
- 3 Is a hunting license the same as a tag?
- 4 Do I have to display my hunting license in PA?
- 5 WHAT IS A GO ID number?
- 6 What is one way to find the rules and regulations for the specific species you plan to hunt?
- 7 Do you need a hunting license to hunt on your own land in PA?
- 8 Can a 10 year old hunt in PA?
- 9 What size buck do you need to shoot in PA?
- 10 What age can I take my son hunting?
- 11 Why do we have hunting seasons?
- 12 How much is a PA archery stamp?
- 13 How do I replace my lost PA hunting license?
- 14 What do I need to get a PA hunting license?
How do I find my hunter ID number?
To retrieve your GO ID:
- Go to the Online License System. (
- Enter date of birth and last name, and click “Next”
- Input your Select Document ID Type (e.g. State ID/DMV, Passport)
- Retrieve your GO ID from your Customer Profile.
- **Return to the Hunter Education Class Registration form and input your valid GO ID**
Can I print my pa hunting license online?
A Hunting & Trapping Digest will be included with your license/permit purchase at no additional cost. The Digest is also available for printing and viewing online. Most general and add-on licenses are available in-store.
Is a hunting license the same as a tag?
Tags are additional permits that can be added on top of a basic hunting license to allow the hunter to pursue certain animals (typically big game animals such as deer, elk, bear, pig, antelope, etc). One tag equals the right to harvest one animal. One reason is that unlike hunting licenses, tags are limited in number.
Do I have to display my hunting license in PA?
Roe said, starting Feb. 13, hunters and trappers no longer have to display their licenses on an outer garment, but they still must have their licenses in their possession while afield, as well as a secondary form of identification, such as a driver’s license. House Bill 735, sponsored by Rep.
WHAT IS A GO ID number?
Under ALDS, purchasers of a hunting or fishing license are issued a “Get Outdoors” identification number (GO ID) that is printed on all license documents. The GO ID is used to retrieve a customer’s information each time they purchase a license or apply for drawings in the future.
What is one way to find the rules and regulations for the specific species you plan to hunt?
Resources you may use to find information on hunting regulations, places to hunt, and information on specific species include:
- Official state publications.
- Wildlife agency websites.
- Hunting access guides or booklets.
- Mapping software.
- Agency personnel.
Do you need a hunting license to hunt on your own land in PA?
Qualified landowners, those with their land under continuous commercial cultivation, can hunt their own land without a hunting license during the legal seasons but they can not hunt on any other lands.
Can a 10 year old hunt in PA?
Hunters must be at least 12 years old to get a license in Pennsylvania. The mentored youth program allows kids under that age to hunt under direct supervision of a licensed adult. Previously, montored youths of any age under 12 could get their own deer and turkey tags.
What size buck do you need to shoot in PA?
In many areas of Pennsylvania, a spread restriction of 15″ (a common ear tip width estimate) would have protected nearly all yearling bucks as well as most adult bucks.
What age can I take my son hunting?
Kids in California must be at least 12 years of age to purchase a deer tag.
Why do we have hunting seasons?
The primary goal is simple: conserve game populations at their ideal numbers. Not only do animals need protection from overhunting, but hunters also need protection from a dwindling population that will interfere with their recreation. In this article, we‘ll check out how states determine the dates for hunting seasons.
How much is a PA archery stamp?
Hunting License Fees
|Type of License||Cost|
|Archery License – Resident||$16.90|
|Muzzleloader License – Resident||$11.90|
|Migratory Game Bird License – Resident||$3.90|
|Bear License – Resident||$16.90|
How do I replace my lost PA hunting license?
If I lose my license, what do I do? You may purchase a replacement license from any issuing agent or on-line. Using your CID or SSN, the issuing agent will access your record in the database to verify the license privileges you have on file. Lost antlerless deer licenses may be replaced only by County Treasurers.
What do I need to get a PA hunting license?
Pennsylvania Hunting License
- Complete the Pennsylvania hunter education certification requirements.
- Choose the correct license type.
- Buy the license through the Pennsylvania Game Commission website or a Pennsylvania–approved agent.