- 1 Where do I start the BDO hunting quest?
- 2 How do I increase my BDO hunting skill?
- 3 Where is BDO hunting Matchlock?
- 4 How do I get BDO Hunter Seal?
- 5 How do you hunt khalk?
- 6 What does mastery do in BDO?
- 7 How do you hunt blue whales in BDO?
- 8 How do you grind a wild beehive?
- 9 How do you kill a freshwater crocodile in BDO?
Where do I start the BDO hunting quest?
BDO Prerequisite Hunting Story Quests
- — Step by Step Hunting Quest Line — Be sure to follow this order!
- Level 20+ (Turn on All Quests (O key))
- 1st Quest: Requires Amity: 40. from Hessenvale at Western Guard Camp.
- Requires Gathering: Beginner 5 & Amity: 10 (Alfredo) Daphne’s Matchlock.
- Level 30+ Shoot and Help.
- Level 46+
How do I increase my BDO hunting skill?
Hunting Matchlocks can be bought from the Central Market under the Life Skill tab > Matchlock. You can also craft them yourself at a tool workshop. Hunting Matchlocks can be enhanced up to +10 using Black Stone (Weapon) to increase the hunting damage.
Where is BDO hunting Matchlock?
Matchlocks can be easily obtained via the Marketplace and crafted in a Tool Workshop. You can also get them by doing Hunting quests and via Achievements from leveling the Hunting Life Skill.
How do I get BDO Hunter Seal?
Hunter’s Seals are primarily obtained via boss fights, scrolls, and repeatable quests. Hunter’s Seals can be given to Daphne DelLucci, if you are short on Black Shards. The quests are simple exchange quests, repeatable every day.
How do you hunt khalk?
Khalk is vulnerable at any time. To keep up with Khalk you need to ride a horse. Therefore you need to equip your musket first and then you mount your horse. It’s also helpful, like at whale hunting, to move your crosshair to another position at your screen.
What does mastery do in BDO?
Processing Mastery: allows you to mass process multiple items at one time with a Processing Stone. Example: Master 3 gives 23 batches with one single Process. Gathering Mastery: increases items gathered via buffs to “acquisition rate and aquisition quantity” Aquisition Quantity is the chance you will gather more (Ex.
How do you hunt blue whales in BDO?
Hunting Blue Whales. Blue Whale is giant whale that spawns every few hours with a server message and requires multiple parties to take down. You will need a party with a designated fishing boat driver and multiple hunters equipped with the best hunting musket they can obtain at their skill level.
How do you grind a wild beehive?
Daphne suggests trying to process Wild Beehive into Cooking Honey.
- Select Grinding from the Processing window ((Manufacture))
- Select Wild Beehive (x3)
- Press “Start” to make Cooking Honey.
- Go see David Finto. Show/hide full quest’s text.
How do you kill a freshwater crocodile in BDO?
Observe its routine, pick your spot, then equip and shoot the Hunting Musket to hunt the crocodile. The dead body of Freshwater Crocodile will float on the lake if you successfully killed it, you may get on top of the body to butcher it with a knife.