- 1 How accurate is HuntStand property lines?
- 2 What hunting app shows property lines?
- 3 What is the best free hunting app?
- 4 How do you add friends on HuntStand?
- 5 What is the most accurate property line app?
- 6 Does HuntStand show property lines?
- 7 How accurate are property line apps?
- 8 How do I find my property lines on Onx hunt?
- 9 Why is my Onx not showing property lines?
- 10 How do I find the property lines on my iPhone?
- 11 Which is better OnX vs HuntStand?
- 12 Is the HuntStand app free?
How accurate is HuntStand property lines?
They are typically not 100% but really close. The shape of the parcel is normally correct, and you can use it to figure things out. The data they use comes from your state or county GIS parcels, which is public information. For a single piece of property the surveyed plat is the most accurate and legal boundary.
What hunting app shows property lines?
2. onXmaps / HUNT. The HUNT app from onXmaps has been the standard by which other apps are measured when it comes to in-field navigation and data management. Prior to the creation of HuntStand, onXmaps was the only app available that allowed you to quickly view property boundaries in real time while afield.
What is the best free hunting app?
Best Free Hunting App: Google Earth
Not only is its 3D version beautiful and wildly accurate, but it also makes navigating a breeze.
How do you add friends on HuntStand?
Try going to Sync/Share, “SHARE WITH FRIENDS“(top right), enter his email. It will send him a link so that he can open it on his phone. You can have more control over the app if you go to huntstand.com on a computer. Just use the login you have for the app and it should pull up all your info and locations.
What is the most accurate property line app?
LandGlide is the most comprehensive parcel data mobile app. Using GPS technology to pinpoint your exact location, you can explore maps and access 150 million parcel records in over 3,000 counties – covering more than 95% of the U.S. population.
Does HuntStand show property lines?
Well-Known Member. Have any of you used HuntStand for scouting and mapping your hunting area. One nice feature it has is it will show property lines and give the owners name as well.
How accurate are property line apps?
For the most part, you can expect the private property boundaries to be accurate to within 5-10 feet. However, this depends on the individual county and data source.
How do I find my property lines on Onx hunt?
Click “Map Layers” at the left side of the screen, then click the “Layer Library” button. Select your state from the dropdown menu, then click the “Private Lands” option to add the Layer. Next, select “My Layers” and click on the “Private Lands” option to turn on land ownership information in the state you selected.
Why is my Onx not showing property lines?
If the Private Lands Layer or your state is missing, tap Layer Library at the top of the Map Layers Menu and scroll through the list of states. If the Private Lands Layer is turned on but not visible on the map, try zooming in by pressing 2 fingertips to your screen and spreading them apart.
How do I find the property lines on my iPhone?
Here’s how it works: Just fire up Homesnap on your iPhone or iPad, pull up the home’s listing, scroll to the map, and tap “Walk the Property Lines.” As you walk the perimeter of the home, your iPhone (or iPad) will display the property lines on top of a real-time view captured by the device’s built-in camera.
Which is better OnX vs HuntStand?
OnX is a bit easier if searching for areas by owner. It has a few layers that HuntStand doesn’t but less maps. Some of the layers are quite cool and useful (forest service roads, road distance heat map, etc). It’s not even close compared to the other two, and you can stack layers to make it even more versatile.
Is the HuntStand app free?
Huntstand Hunt Mapping App
It works on and offline by caching maps and weather, game, and asset data to your phone. Price: Free!