- 1 How do I get a copy of my hunter safety card in Florida?
- 2 How do I find my hunter certification number?
- 3 How do I find my hunter education number Florida?
- 4 Do hunter safety certificates expire?
- 5 How long is the Florida hunter safety course?
- 6 Do I need a hunter safety course in Florida?
- 7 WHAT IS A GO ID number?
- 8 How do I find my GO ID number?
- 9 Who is exempt from hunters education?
- 10 How much is the Florida hunter safety course?
- 11 How do I get hunters safety?
- 12 How much is a hunting license in Florida?
- 13 How long does the online hunter education course take?
- 14 Does hunter safety certificates transfer from state to state?
- 15 Is a hunter safety course good for all states?
How do I get a copy of my hunter safety card in Florida?
If unable to locate your record, contact the regional Florida Hunter Safety Program Office in your area to request a duplicate card.
How do I find my hunter certification number?
If you obtained your certification through an online agency, retrieving your certification number will be very simple. First you have to find the name of the agency that gave the class, and then follow through on the prompts.
How do I find my hunter education number Florida?
To access Florida hunter safety card details or class registration information, visit the Duplicate Hunter Safety Cards and Class Registration Lookup. A hunter safety card or certificate issued for a course completed in another state is accepted in Florida.
Do hunter safety certificates expire?
It does not expire. When you get your card they will give you the option to give them your SS#. If you do not and lose your card they cannot replace it and you will have to take the whole course over again.
How long is the Florida hunter safety course?
The traditional Florida Hunter Education Course is about 15 hours in length (12 hours of classroom instruction and an additional 3 hours at the range) and is usually given over a number of weeknights and/or weekends.
Do I need a hunter safety course in Florida?
Youth Hunting Program of Florida
Anyone born on or after June 1, 1975, and 16 years or older, must pass a hunter safety course before purchasing a hunting license, unless using the deferral from the hunter safety certification requirement and hunting under the supervision of a qualified hunter.
WHAT IS A GO ID number?
Under ALDS, purchasers of a hunting or fishing license are issued a “Get Outdoors” identification number (GO ID) that is printed on all license documents. The GO ID is used to retrieve a customer’s information each time they purchase a license or apply for drawings in the future.
How do I find my GO ID number?
To retrieve your GO ID:
- Go to the Online License System. (
- Enter date of birth and last name, and click “Next”
- Input your Select Document ID Type (e.g. State ID/DMV, Passport)
- Retrieve your GO ID from your Customer Profile.
- **Return to the Hunter Education Class Registration form and input your valid GO ID**
Who is exempt from hunters education?
Those exempt from this rule include active military personnel, landowners and children under 12-years old who hunt under direct supervision of a legally licensed adult. Resident and non-resident hunters may purchase a one-year hunter–education exemption license.
How much is the Florida hunter safety course?
Study and pass the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission–Approved online course. Study and pass the $28.95 course. Throughout the Florida Hunter Ed Course, you’ll be tested on what you’ve learned.
How do I get hunters safety?
How do I get my California Hunter Education Certificate?
- Study and pass the California Department of Fish and Wildlife–Approved online course. Study and pass the $24.95 course.
- Print your Hunter Education Certificate.
- Get ready to go hunting!
How much is a hunting license in Florida?
|Resident Hunting Licenses||Annual|
|Resident 64 or Older Sportsman’s License (includes Freshwater Fishing and Hunting Licenses, Wildlife Management Area, Archery, Muzzleloading Gun, Crossbow, Turkey and Florida Waterfowl Permits)||$13.50|
|Resident Annual Hunting||$17|
|Resident Hunting/Freshwater Fishing Combination||$32.50|
How long does the online hunter education course take?
Typically it takes about 4–6 hours to go through the online course, excluding any quizzes and/or exams and restudying that you may choose to do.
Does hunter safety certificates transfer from state to state?
Yes, California accepts proof of Hunter Education issued from any state or province. Present your certificate of successful completion to a license vendor or at a CDFW License Sales Office and you can purchase a hunting license.
Is a hunter safety course good for all states?
All U.S. states, provinces, and countries that have mandatory hunter education requirements will accept the National Hunter Education Certificate. Likewise, National will accept Hunter Education certifications that are issued by other jurisdictions that meet official IHEA-USA requirements.