- 1 What are the hunting seasons in Pennsylvania?
- 2 What can I hunt in Pa right now?
- 3 What Sundays can you hunt in PA 2020?
- 4 What are the dates for Sunday hunting in Pennsylvania?
- 5 Can you hunt on Sunday in PA?
- 6 Can I hunt on my own land without a license in PA?
- 7 What 3 Sundays can you hunt in PA?
- 8 Can you use a buck tag for a doe in PA?
- 9 How much is a hunting license in PA?
- 10 What can you hunt for now?
- 11 Is there deer hunting on Sundays in PA?
- 12 How long is bear season in PA?
- 13 What Animals Can you hunt on Sunday in PA?
- 14 Can you hunt turkey with a rifle in PA?
What are the hunting seasons in Pennsylvania?
Pennsylvania Deer Seasons
|Archery and Crossbow||Sept. 19-Nov. 27** and Dec. 26-Jan. 23**|
|Regular Firearms||Nov. 28-Dec. 4** and Dec. 5-12**|
What can I hunt in Pa right now?
- Coyote, Opossum, Striped Skunk, and Weasel. unlimited.
- Raccoon and Fox. Oct. 24 – Feb. 20, 2021 unlimited.
- Bobcat. Jan. 9 – Feb.
- Porcupine. Oct. 10 – Jan.
- Mink & Muskrat. Nov. 21 – Jan.
- Beaver. Dec. 19 – Mar.
- Coyote, Fox, Opossum, Oct. 25 – Feb.
- Raccoon, Striped Skunk, and Weasel. Coyote & Fox (Cable Restraints) Dec. 26 – Feb.
What Sundays can you hunt in PA 2020?
For the first time in 2020, hunters also will be able to hunt deer on a Sunday, as the PGC voted to allow hunting on Nov. 29, the day after the opener. The PGC also will allow hunting on two other Sundays: Nov. 15 for archery deer hunting and Nov.
What are the dates for Sunday hunting in Pennsylvania?
Pennsylvania: Game Commission Announces Dates for Fall 2020 Sunday Hunting!
- November 15 – Archery, Deer Season.
- November 22 – Bear Hunting.
- November 29 – Rifle, Deer Season.
Can you hunt on Sunday in PA?
SUNDAY HUNTING: It is unlawful to hunt on Sundays except foxes, crows and coyotes. Other exceptions are included with species seasons below.
Can I hunt on my own land without a license in PA?
Qualified landowners, those with their land under continuous commercial cultivation, can hunt their own land without a hunting license during the legal seasons but they can not hunt on any other lands.
What 3 Sundays can you hunt in PA?
The new law allows hunting on three Sundays: one during rifle deer season, one in archery deer season and a third that was to be determined by the game commission.
Can you use a buck tag for a doe in PA?
You can only use it on a doe if you have a valid antlerless tag for the WMU you are hunting in. You cannot use a buck tag on a doe with anything but a flintlock license, using a flintlock, during flintlock season. You can only use a bow for a doe if you have a valid antlerless tag for the WMU you are hunting in.
How much is a hunting license in PA?
General hunting licenses and furtaker licenses each continue to cost $20.90 for Pennsylvania residents and $101.90 for nonresidents. Resident senior hunters and furtakers, ages 65 and older, can purchase one-year licenses for $13.90, or lifetime licenses for $51.90.
What can you hunt for now?
- Upland Game Birds.
- Wild Pig.
- Small Mammals.
Is there deer hunting on Sundays in PA?
A new era for hunting
Thanks to Gov. Tom Wolf’s signing of Senate Bill 147 into law in November 2019, Commonwealth hunters will now be afforded three opportunities to hunt on Sundays.
How long is bear season in PA?
The statewide general bear season will run November 21-24. Extended bear seasons will be held in WMUs 1B, 2C, 3A, 3B, 3C, 3D, 4A, 4B, 4C, 4D, 4E and 5A November 30-December 5; and in WMUs 2B, 5B 5C and 5D from November 30-December 12.
What Animals Can you hunt on Sunday in PA?
It is unlawful to hunt wildlife, except foxes, crows and coyotes, on Sundays.
Can you hunt turkey with a rifle in PA?
It is lawful to hunt turkey during the fall turkey season with any of the following devices: (i) A manually operated rifle or handgun that propels single-projectile ammunition.